LEAF MEDIC CANNABIS INDUSTRY TRAINING & EDUCATION
Leaf Medic medical marijuana industry training ensures cannabis industry personnel are prepared to successfully meet the needs of medical cannabis patients. We offer:
- State-specific marijuana industry training that ensures cannabis industry personnel are prepared to successfully meet the needs of cannabis consumers
- Evidence-based curriculum that is engaging, current and user-friendly
- Courses covering educational requirements outlined by the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (OMMCP)
- Education on regulatory compliance, cannabis science, security and customer service
- Digitally accessible training and course materials that are easy to access
- You or your staff the freedom to complete their training courses remotely
- Comprehensive Patient Education materials
OHIO – Our Ohio Dispensary Basics program is Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (OMMCP) approved for introductory training for dispensary employees by the State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy, maintaining compliance with all state laws and requirements for Ohio’s Medical Marijuana program.
MICHIGAN – Leaf Medic provides introductory training for cannabis industry employees working in provisioning centers or as brand ambassadors recommended in the state of Michigan.
Cathleen S. Graham Integrative Education
Leaf Medic partners with Cathleen S. Graham, Integrative Education – Cannabis Nurse, in providing medical cannabis education for clinicians, patients and others. Cathleen S. Graham offers online programs that meet CEU requirements for nursing and other fields as well as seminars and speaking engagements for the Ohio and Michigan cannabis industries.
MEDICAL CANNABIS BASICS COURSE $24.99 – 1 CEU
EVERY LEAF MEDIC COURSE CONTAINS:
SUBSCRIBE TO LEAF MEDIC E-NEWSLETTER
LEAF MEDIC CLIENTS
Email: info (at ) mmjtraining.com