LEAF MEDIC CANNABIS INDUSTRY TRAINING & EDUCATION
Leaf Medic medical marijuana industry training ensures cannabis industry personnel are prepared to successfully meet the needs of medical cannabis patients. We offer:
- An online school licensed by the State of Ohio and approved by the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools
- State-specific marijuana industry training that ensures cannabis industry personnel are prepared to successfully meet the needs of cannabis consumers
- Evidence-based curriculum that is engaging, current and user-friendly
- Courses covering educational requirements outlined by the Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program (OMMCP)
- Education on regulatory compliance, cannabis science, security and customer service
- Digitally accessible training and course materials that are easy to access
- You or your staff the freedom to complete their training courses remotely
- Comprehensive Patient Education materials
OHIO – Our Ohio Dispensary Basics program is the first state-approved certificate for introductory training for dispensary employees by the State of Ohio Board of Pharmacy and the Ohio State Board of Career Colleges and Schools, maintaining compliance with all state laws and requirements for Ohio’s Medical Marijuana program.
MICHIGAN – Leaf Medic is the first approved vocational proprietary school to provide provisioning center training by the State of Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs. Leaf Medic is licensed to provide introductory training for cannabis industry employees in the state of Michigan.
NEW COURSE OFFERING
WORKPLACE SAFETY & SECURITY FOR DISPENSARIES
Provide your staff OMMCP approved education on safety and security for dispensaries
CO-CREATED WITH CONNIE SPARROW OF SPARROW CONSULTING
Cathleen S. Graham Integrative Education
Leaf Medic partners with Cathleen S. Graham, Integrative Education – Cannabis Nurse, in providing medical cannabis education for clinicians, patients and others. Cathleen S. Graham offers online programs that meet CEU requirements for nursing and other fields as well as seminars and speaking engagements for the Ohio and Michigan cannabis industries.
MEDICAL CANNABIS BASICS COURSE $24.99 – 1 CEU
OUR NON-PROFIT PARTNERS
SUPPORT MEDICAL CANNABIS PATIENTS WITH
Compassionate Alternatives is a national nonprofit organization founded in Columbus, Ohio in 2018 to aid patients throughout the United States. All funds collected by Compassionate Alternatives are used to provide public education and financial support for patient access to medical cannabis. Donate today here.
HELP FIGHT HUNGER IN OHIO
The Cannabis Can! Virtual Food Drive supports Ohioans by raising financial donations for Mid-Ohio Food Collective, Greater Cleveland Food Bank, and Freestore Foodbank. Please make secure, tax-deductible gifts to our food bank partners for immediate use.
EVERY LEAF MEDIC COURSE CONTAINS:
SUBSCRIBE TO LEAF MEDIC E-NEWSLETTER
LEAF MEDIC COMMUNITY PARTNERS
Email: info (at ) mmjtraining.com