In this course, you will learn the foundational information, skills, and rules necessary for a successful career in the Ohio medical cannabis industry. You will develop the dispositions and knowledge to serve as a qualified assistant to patients seeking access to plant-based medicine. You will become fluent in the law, rules and regulations surrounding Ohio’s medical cannabis industry.
SUBJECTS TAUGHT IN THIS COURSE
- Introduction to the Ohio Dispensary
- Industry Rules & Regulations
- Licensing & Inventory
- Ohio Qualifying Conditions
- The Endocannabinoid System
- Cannabis & the ECS
- Titration for New Users
- Strains & Use
- Customer Care
PURCHASE OHIO MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY EMPLOYEE TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION: DISPENSARY BASICS
- *IMPORTANT: To purchase for a group of dispensary employees, choose “GROUP” and enter the number of employees you wish to enroll into Ohio Medical Marijuana Dispensary Training.
- Upon purchase, you will receive notification of and access to our group registration page, where you can enter the names and email addresses of your employees so that they may access the Dispensary I Training Course. Once registered, individual dispensary employees may access their course through their student dashboard.
- If you, the dispensary owner also want to access the course, click on “Enroll Me” in addition to the number of employees you plan to purchase course access for. This will add you, the Group Leader as a Group Member & will charge for it.
- If you are an individual purchasing training, you can access your course in the student dashboard once your purchase is complete.